Thursday, April 7, 2016


I am a writer.........I am a writer..........I am a writer......


I have this nagging belief that I can only refer to myself as a writer if I have been published.  "Not so" says those who are published writers. If I write, I am a writer.  So, "I am a writer.......I am a writer........I am a writer!" is my new mantra.

I started this blog to keep a journal of my everyday struggle with putting words on paper.  Some days it's easy and other days not so much.  Some days the inspiration flows freely, other days not so much. 

I also hope this will be a place where you will share your journey as a writer, struggles and successes, as you travel the road of a writer.  Sharing the journey with other's provides new knowledge; insights into how we deal with the days of "not so much" and the knowledge that we are not alone in this adventure.

Now off to write..............


Have a wonderful, productive day ............ You are a writer!

KB



No comments:

Post a Comment